8 Reasons Women Need Men
Coach Kelley’s 8 Reasons Women Need Men There are many women who will convincingly say they do not need a man for anything. Michael Baisden says men need women for everything. Now, I’m sure he didn’t mean everything as in literally, but, his point, men definitely need women. At one point in my life, I was guilty of saying, “I don’t need a man,” until I grew up. One of the most notorious comments from a woman’s mouth is “I can just use a vibrator.” First of all sex is not the only reason you need a man and if you have minimized a man to just sex, you have a lot to learn about the power of a man. Let’s define the word “need,” and then I will describe “man.” Need- To be in want, to have cause or occasion for, require, to be under obligation or necessity Man- Man is patient, man is kind. Man does not envy, man does not boast, man is not proud. Man does not dishonor others, man is not self-seeking, man is not easily angered, and man keeps no record of wrongs. Man does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Man always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Man is God. However, that does not mean I am implying man is our God as I know the woman is the source and we are all little Gods. At any rate, man is of God or the Universe, the divine, the infinite or whatever you choose to call the source. Most women view needing a man as a negative aspect, but, I beg to differ today. No, women do not need a man to make me feel good about themselves, nor do women need a man to fill any voids, but women do need a good man. Men are gifts from the Universe just as women are. Man and woman are put here on earth for each other, so there is no way we don’t need each other. There are many women especially independent women, who will say, “I can take care of myself” and “I don’t need a man to take care of me.” That may be true, but after you read my eight reasons women need men, you might change your attitude. So please, be open-minded to man and the values he brings to you, us, women.
8 Reasons Women Need Men
• Love- Not removing the fact that we must love self first to feel the love from anyone, women need to feel the love that comes from a man. It began with your father and you seek, and desire it. We need to know that with his love we can conquer anything, not that we can’t live without a man, but his love makes us feel safe, powerful, and wanted, among other things. Love is everything.
• Protect- We need men to protect us from the dangers of the world as well as the unknown we can’t see, but, men can. Men are natural warriors, well, some of them and one of their roles in a relationship to protect us. Man and his muscular (some) stature send a message to others, and that is “don’t mess with my woman.” We need them to be our eyes and ears when we are naive to experiences. Man will go to war for his woman.
• Provide- Men are natural providers and regardless of how much money a woman makes, where you fall short, man is more than willing to share. It would be his pleasure. In fact, to provide for a woman makes a man feel good. Although women are excellent providers as well, there are some tasks that women just cannot do. You can pay someone to do it, but I guarantee that person you pay will be a man. Men are excellent providers.
• Love-Making. I’m sure most women own a vibrator, or maybe you love women instead of men and that is just fine, but for the heterosexual woman, let’s be honest, that vibrator cannot make you feel like a man can. The touch of his body against yours along with the passionate kisses and the stroke of his stick, you already know that’s a feeling no vibrator can offer. Sex is the most intimate experience and with it, brings euphoria and a sense of joy, that is, if your emotions are healthy. It is the exchange of energy and will make a woman feel like a million bucks. Vibrators cannot make you fall in love again, nor can they evoke a “real” orgasm, but man can. Or, maybe a vibrator can, but when it’s over, that vibrator cannot cuddle with you, kiss you, or talk to you or cook you breakfast.
• Companionship. Sure, women have tons of girlfriends, but what’s better than your man being there as your companion when all else fails. Your man should be your best-friend, the one you watch movies with, play cards, read, exercise and cook with, etc. His presence is refreshing and warm and even sitting in silence and knowing he is there, brings great pleasure. In essence, keeping yourself company is great when you enjoy it, but having a great man as a companion tops things off.
• Confidant. Women need men so that we can confide in them when we trust no one else. He is the one we tell our deepest emotions and secrets. He is the one we are intimate with, as he is compassionate and understanding. It’s certainly okay to tell our girlfriends about a lot, but we know eventually, they will spill the beans, but your confidant will not. He will not give anyone ammunition to hurt what he loves, nor will he betray your trust.
• Pro-Creation. Before man existed, there was the woman. I just wanted to point that out. We all know women can adopt or have the procedure called In Vitro Fertilization, but guess what, surrounding those situations is a man. We need men to impregnate or donate sperm so that we can bear off-springs, and leave our legacy behind. Just face it, we need men, and I’m okay with that. I certainly need my husband, but I’m not attached to him; two different things.
• Balance. I am not insinuating women are imbalanced as all humans can be at what point or another. However, the male energy is very logical and mental. Women are very emotional as it is our nature. However, when life challenges our energy, we can become irrational and “everywhere.” Imagine having that wonderful man use his logic to help you balance your emotions and his thoughts to help you gain clarity. Don’t get me wrong, women are capable of using both sides of their brain to balance out, but when you are in that space of “basket case,” what better way to help you balance than a strong logical and mental man. Men help us balance out. In essence, if you’d like to add more reasons women need men, feel free as I’d love to read what you have to share.